Check out this post for some useful tips!
Class 10th Board Exam: Tips And Facts
Examination in India starting in upcoming months. Currently in India various board and universities conduct the board exam. Mainly class 10th board exam very important for students. Every one wants to get higher marks in exam and secure seat in merit results.
Here are some useful tips for those students preparing for class 10th board exam.
- Firstly students need to set realistic target for study.
- Make time management for study.
- Do not plan for study whole day or night.
- Students need to stop panicking (or afraid from exam.)
- Take it easy and behave like its normal routine exams.
- Try building concept firstly solve basic concepts.
- Starting from zero or basic
- Don’t lose your confidence
- Take rest properly or sleep well in exam time
- Avoiding stress do some meditation or Yoga its help to concentration on your study.
- Avoid last minute…
View original post 168 more words