10th Class Hindi Paper Preparation tips


Have you taken Hindi as a subject? You might want to go through these tips…

Online Exams India

Hindi is our mother language and it’s including in all state board class 10th exam as a compulsory language. Students from Hindi medium they easily prepare for Hindi subject but other students like CBSE board students, Karnataka Board students and AP board students they face much difficulty to prepare Hindi subject preparation. Here we share tips for how to prepare one of most common subject Hindi paper easily and secure high marks in 10th class board results 2014.

Generally all paper carry 100 marks. In Hindi paper 60% of paper content carry theory paper question and remaining 40% of paper carry Grammar part of Hindi subject. In Hindi paper if you want to score highest marks than make sure your grammar is prepare well.  In Hindi subject one question comes from essay part and students need to write 3 or 4 page about given topic.

Hindi paper…

View original post 134 more words

2 thoughts on “10th Class Hindi Paper Preparation tips

Share your thoughts...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s